Knit sweaters not only for weddings
With these knitting instructions you can knit a light sweater from soft mohair - wool from Katia. The pullover - shimmering through - a beautiful summer pullover . This light bridal sweater can also be worn with jeans in summer. You can find the right yarn here .
Suitable for knitters with medium experience.
How is the sweater knitted?
- The front and back piece in one piece.
- With thick knitting needles: 7 and 15.
- The cuff is crocheted on.
- With crochet hook 5.
- With image & cut.
- Knitting instructions for a sweater in size 32, 43, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46.
- 8 sts x 9 rows = 10cm x 10cm.
- Stockinette stitch and garter stitch, single crochet stitches.
This sweater is already successful with medium experience. It is knitted in one piece in stockinette stitch with large knitting needles. This lightweight sweater is fun to knit - for yourself or as a gift .
Size and required wool
- XS: 32/34 2 kn., S: 36/38 3 kn., M: 40/42 4 kn., L: 44/46 4 kn.
- You can find the wool with knitting instructions and knitting needles here .
Order a knit sweater
If you don't know how to knit yourself, here 's model NELY ready to knit.